Informational Course Overview
Informational Meeting Date January 12, 2022 at 6PM
Location: Peebles Prosthetics – 909 Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood, CO 80214
21 CE Hours
To be determined at informational meeting
Three Day Course, Lecture and workshop
(Required prerequisite course for all subsequent IPSO courses)
Dentist (includes one team member) $1,795 prior to May 15th. $1,995 *includes a $500 deposit to hold a spot after May 15th.
Lab Technician $925
IPSO Alumni $450
Additional Team Member $450
What you will Learn:
- Why an ideal appearing occlusion can precipitate severe occlusal symptoms
- The difference between a pathogenic occlusion and malocclusion, and how to recognize each
- What an ideal occlusion looks like and why
- The manifestations of occlusal disease, and how to spot them
- Why centric relation is so important, and common sense methods for recording it
- When is appliance therapy appropriate, and why does it work
- Why occlusal instrumentation is useful, and how it helps dentists produce their best dentistry
- The most practical, effective, and economical method available to acquire useable occlusal treatment skills
- How to become a THINKING DENTIST ….and make dentistry fun again!!!
Topics to be covered:
An Occlusion Overview | The few critically important concepts which make superior dentistry available in your office
Occlusal Disease | What it is and can we solve it?
The Joint Position for Restorative Dentistry | Where it is, how to find it, and will it stay there?
Centric Relation or Habit Bite | When is each appropriate?
Ideal Occlusion | What is it, and what isn’t it?
Neuromuscular Response | What is it and why is it so important?
Routine Cases | How can we use occlusal principles to make them easier, better, and more predictable?
“Big Cases” | How can we simplify them, even when we change vertical dimension?
Implant Cases | What is the ideal occlusal scheme, and how do we achieve it?
Cancellation received 30 days prior to course receives full refund. Cancellations after May 29, 2019, full refund less $250
IPSO is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
IPSO designates this course for 21 hours of continuing education credit.
IPSO would like to thank Peebles Prosthetics, Inc. for the availability of the classroom; WhipMix for making articulators available for attendee use as well as product samples; QuickSplint for product samples. No other support has been received by IPSO, financial or otherwise.
Presenters have received no other outside support, financial or otherwise for this program, nor have any other associations that post a conflict of interest.