Requires completion of “OED & AOP 1″
85 CE Hours
Course Dates: TBD
Four 2 day weekends, Hands-on with your patients
One team member: Included
What you will Learn:
- Evaluation and treatment planning for anterior and posterior restorative
- How to manage your patient to make “big” cases seem easy
- Accurate provisionalization of cases to ensure predictability
- Accurate occlusal records for restorative
- Shade selection and characterization
- Preparing teeth for posterior full quadrant dentistry
- Use of jaw tracking devices to optimize the anatomy and occlusion of your restorations
Topics to be covered:
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for anterior and posterior restorative
- Diagnostic waxing techniques
- How to fabricate provisional restorations directly and indirectly
- Use of occlusal instrumentation in restorative cases
- Use of jaw tracking devices
- Phase 2 restorative based occlusal therapy
Cancellation received 30 days prior to course receives full refund less $250. Cancellations after with 30 days of course, full refund less $875.
IPSO is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
IPSO designates this course for 85 hours of continuing education credit.